Pick up from the hotel by our guide and start full day tour to visit to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramesses VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor.
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Private speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Transportation with A/C van to all the mentioned sites.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor.
- Service charge and tax.
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.