Pick up from the hotel by our guide and start full day tour to visit the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo,. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue then where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar Later you will be transferred back to your hotel
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Private speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Transportation with A/C van to all the mentioned sites.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water.
- Service charge and tax.
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.