Pick up from the hotel by our guide and start full day tour to visit Streets and neighbourhoods Islamic Cairo day tour will start by one of the oldest streets in Egypt which is El Moez Le Din Allah Street is an eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, ElAqmar Mosque,the Mosque of El Saleh Talae, The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc…
Also you will be able to visit Bayt El Sehaymi is 350 years old. we will take you for a walk on Al Darb Al Ahmar Street, The Darb al-Ahmar area hostess several other interesting trades and crafts. Facing Bab Zuweila and going further up north in Suq al-Silah Street one will come across the Saddle makers Market called Suq al-Surugiyyiah which produces all kinds of leatherware. From here we will be in Al Moez Street , The most beautiful Islamic street in Cairo
and your Day tour by a visit to Al Azhar Park which Located in the heart of old historic Cairo and commanding stunning panoramic view of Cairo as it`s located on the high ground that helps to see Panoramic View of Cairo City .
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Private speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Transportation with A/C van to all the mentioned sites.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Mineral water.
- Service charge and tax.
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Optional Tours not included In Cairo:
- Sound & Light show at Giza Pyramids at night.
- Dinner cruise.
- Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo.
- Pharaonic Village.