Upon arrival at Cairo airport you will find our guide waiting for you with sign with your name to start your day tour to visit to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykrrinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chefren.
Then have your lunch at local restaurant.
Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
Transfer back to Cairo airport.
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.