Pick up from the hotel by our guide and start full day tour to visit Luxor to enjoy a tour to Edfu. Upon arrival in Edfu, you will be transferred to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus Then transfer to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ” Sobek ” with his crocodile head.
The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo’s importance lies in its huge sugar-cane.
Then transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and return
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch mealat local restaurant in Luxor
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.