At 7:00 am Jana Tours expert Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile.
It differs from other temples because of its double entrance; each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek “with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus.
Lunch box included.
Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
At the end of the Tour Transfer to your hotel in either Aswan on Luxor as Per Customer Request.
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch from the hotel in Aswan
- Bottled water during your trip
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.