At 3: 00 am or 10: am Jana Tours expert Tour guide will pick you up from your the in Aswan and drive to the south of Aswan which is around 3hrs drive to enjoy Abu Simbel day tour from Aswan by a PRIVATE air-conditioned vehicle.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel , with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself.
The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
Spend around 3 hours there then take the way back to Aswan
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.