At 8:00 am Jana Tours expert Licensed Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise or even from the airport in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city of Aswan Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II.
This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honour of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- For one Person
- From 2 to 4
- From 5 to 8
The 1 day tours will include the following:
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
The 1 day tours will not include the following:
- Visa entry to Egypt.
- Optional tours.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Tipping kitty.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.