Day 01: Travel Luxor
In the evening, you will be transferred to Giza station taking first class sleeper train to Luxor. Dinner and overnight on train.
Day 02: Luxor Sightseeing
Jana representative will meet and assist you at Luxor train station. In Luxor, you will discover Karnak Temples the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. After that, proceed to visit Valley of The Kings, It was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
Moreover, the shapes of the tombs have been changed from pyramids style to the cut rock tombs in the mountain. Then move onto Valley of the Queens containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs, that of Nefertarie, wife of JanaII and the then to Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. In the evening, you will be transferred to Luxor station, back to Cairo by first class sleeper train.
- Karnak temple
- Valley of the kings.
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Warm meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Sleeping train Cairo - Luxor - Cairo( Y class )
- A bottle of miniral water during your trip
- Lunch time during your day trip
- All Taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt