Discover the beliefs of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendry temples in Luxor. Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, Valley of the Queens containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs, that of Nefertarie, wife of Jana ToursII. After that move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip.
In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
- Luxor temple
- Collssi of Memnon
- Karnak temple in Luxor
- Ramesses II statue
- Warm meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo( Y class )
- A bottle of miniral water during your trip
- Lunch time during your day trip
- All Taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt